Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm back! (not that I was ever really established to start)

I feel a little like those astronomers in "Contact" - just blindly sending signals out into space.  Fellow foodies, nutrition & health seekers, fans of "Nourishing Traditions" - I know you are out there somewhere!  Somehow we'll find each other, I'm sure of it.

Anyway, I am embarking on an exciting journey.  Tomorrow is the beginning of an eCourse with Wardeh at GNOWFGLINS.  I am also following several other bloggers who are also embracing a "Nourishing Traditions" lifestyle.  So I hope to become a regular blogger myself; adding my experiences and adaptations of a more nourishing way of eating and living.  I promise to take pictures and post regularly.

Until tomorrow, I wish you health, happiness, and nourishing traditions!

No comments:

Post a Comment